||Best Start Speech Therapy
Sue Schacter, MSc(A), SLP(C), Reg. CASLPO
Sound Development Chart
- See the age range at which each sound develops.
- Feel free to print the chart and monitor your child's progress.
- Click your child's age on the left of the screen for a list of expected speech and language skills.
- Click the "progress checker" at the bottom of the page. Answer a few "yes/no" questions and get some feedback on whether your child's speech and language skills need further examination.
Nipissing District Developmental Screen
- Doctors and daycares use this tool to look at all areas of a child's development.
- Parents in Ontario have free access to the screen on their website.
- A screen is designed such that answering NO to any question means follow-up with a doctor or other specialist is recommended.
Do you have more questions? Do you want to learn how you can help your child develop their speech and language skills? Contact Best Start Speech Therapy to discuss your options.
Sue Schacter, MSc(A), SLP(C)
Speech-Language Pathologist, Reg. CASLPO